Consultora educacional, especializada en gestionar años o temporadas Sabáticas.
****Miembro de WYSE WORK ABROAD. La única organzación mundial que regula estas experiencias internacionales.
Sabática mission is to offer experiences abroad designed to provide personal development and also approach and respect between cultures
What you can find in Sabática?
How we do it?
Who can come to Sabatica?
Sabática only works with verified NGOs and accredited and recognized international partners
Award o the best entrepreneur woman 2009 by Diputació de Barcelona.
Award for our social responsibility policy Mataró City hall and Diputación de Barcelona
We also cooperate directly with some Ngos like C.E.O Maresme to help young people with special needs to get into the labor market.
Committment, Experience, Ethics, Fun and Security on your Gap Year
- OUR EXPERIENCE. We have an excellent team of experts in travel, education programs and working holidays. They have all taken part in student exchange programs, working holidays or volunteer work abroad, so you'll get first-class advice and first-hand information about the adventure you're embarking on.
- CUSTOMISED TRIP PLANS. Sabatica will tailor your program according to your wishes, resources and available time.
- ETHICAL COMMITMENT. Sabatica follows an international code of ethics created by GWEA. This code governs the activities of most worldwide organizers of international education and work programs.
- BEST PROGRAMS. Sabatica is always in search of the best programmes and destinations. Sabatica wants to offer you the highest quality experience abroad possible. We want to help you relax and enjoy your discovery of other cultures to the utmost.
- COLLABORATION WITH THE MOST PRESTIGIOUS NGOs. Sabatica makes sure that all the local NGOs that we work with are duly accredited.
- INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATES NETWORK. All Sabatica's collaborators belong to internationally acknowledged education associations.
- FUN we have fun working at Sabatica and we want you to enjoy and have fun in each program an destination
- SECURITY we work with local coordinators in all destinations 24/7
- WE ADAPT TO YOUR PROFILE. We personally help you find the program most appropriate to your profile.
- GARANTEED MONITORING OF YOUR STAY. Sabatica will closely follow your experience from beginning to end.
- WE ONLY AIM AT EXCELLENCE AND SATISFACTION: The success of Sabatica is your satisfaction.
Reasons to chose Sabatica for your gap year
Meet Sabatica Team
Meritxell Morera Sabatica's Founder and director & Sabatica team
we have all gone trough a gap year
Meritxell Morera - Founder & Director of Sabática
"Everything started with a personal experience back in 1985, a gap year that changed my life" From that personal experience after living in USA for 2 years and another 3 in Denmark my main work is to put all the opportunities abroad to youth and young at heart. I do believe this changing experiences should be mandatory.
She defines herself as a world`s citizen. She has transformed her passion for travel to a personal project: Sabatica
Meritxell studied Tourism, business administration and Human Resources
Meritxell has been the association manager of the biggest international youth non-profit association: WYSE WORK ABROAD.
Besides her experience in multicultural and international companies, Meritxell has also been a teacher and internship coordinator.
"I discovered Sabática as an intern and sine then I stayed here, enjoying every day my job. Its so fun and great full to help other people to have this gap year or gap time, I love my job and I will be here to help you.
I enjoy simple things, I am vegetarian, adventurer and a traveler. If I am not working in Sabatica, I am traveling the world"
"I have learned that the best travels are those where you can do an inner trip to yourself, those that enables you to mix with local people, discover yourself and about other cultures"I don't want to be a tourist I want to live like they live, experience things like a local. I will encourage everyone to risk and live lots of lives and programs
Maribel has been the north Spain Sabatica coordinator, after a trip top Africa she decided to start her own project: Doctor Luisito, an organic ethical cooperative that works with coffee growers of Africa.
She is now in Santander managing Doctor Luisito and as we missed her, she cooperates with Sabatica.